- Students: Don't shoot the messenger but if you are registered for Spring 2014 classes your bill should be arriving in your mailbox shortly.
If you don't receive it by mid next week, please contact the Financial Aid office.
- Starting tonight at the Gracie Theatre, Husson University Theatre presents The Lion In Winter. Catch a performance tonight, tomorrow and a matinee on Sunday!
Lion In Winter
Husson University Theater's wonderful production of "Lion in Winter" opens Friday December 6th 2013 in the Gracie Theatre. The production has been supported by Husson University, and produced by students from Husson, NESCOM, and The NESCom Entertainment Production program. See attached poster for show details.
- Students: Wondering when your final exams are? Check the complete final exams schedule here
NESCom Fall 2013 Final Exams Schedule
- Husson University Student Activities presents Craig Campbell at the Gracie Theatre on February 15th at 8PM. NESCom and Husson University students get first dibs on tickets this Thursday night at 11:59PM at the Gracie box office! Join the Student Activities crew for Midnight Mania giveaways and fun!
For more info, check out Husson University Student Activities.
Craig Campbell - Fish (Official Music Video)
The official music video for Craig Campbell's new, hit single, "Fish." Featuring World Fishing Network's Mariko Izumi. Follow Craig on Twitter: https://twitt...
- Reminder to all students: Applications for the NESCom scholarships are due by Friday. A few minutes applying could turn into scholarship funds!
To get more information on the scholarships, check your NESCom email.
- More behind the scenes footage from the Tale of the Three Brothers will be coming soon but in the meantime, enjoy this time lapse of shoot #5!
The Tale of the Three Brothers - 5th Shoot Time Lapse
A time lapse video of the 5th shoot for the Tale of the Three Brothers. 2,994 pictures in total, taken in 10-second intervals. 8.3166 hours elapsed total. Th...
- Variety has named NESCom alum Aron Gaudet and his wife Gita Pullapilly as one of this year’s 10 directors to watch!
Variety Announces This Year's 10 Directors to Watch
At a time when many have criticized the entertainment industry for the absence of female directors, it’s worth noting that five of the 11 directors on the list (one entry consists of a pair) are wo...
- Happy Thanksgiving from the NESCom family to yours.
Students from around the world come to NESCom for its specialized program in Communications. Students that attend NESCom are passionate about the field of Communications. All applicants’ are required to have a personal interview and tour of the campus. This allows students to see first hand what NESCom is all about. From the campus and curriculum to the friendly personalities of students and staff. Check us out for yourself by scheduling a personal tour or attending an Open House.
Application Process for 2014
NESCom has a rolling admissions policy, which allows applications to be reviewed as the applicant’s file is completed. Because we have limited enrollment, students are urged to apply early. You can either apply online or print out an application and mail it to us.
Admission requirements are:
1. Application for admission with essay
2. Official high school transcript
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. College interview
5. Official SAT, ACT scores
SAT College Code: 3101
ACT College Code: 1651
Transfer Students: Must also submit official college transcripts from institution(s) attended.
International Students: Must also submit appropriate immigration paperwork and TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
TOEFL College Code: 2449
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. We understand that the application process can be a little intimidating, so our staff is here to help you every step of the way. Financial aid for which you might be eligible for includes: Federal Pell Grants, State Grants, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Stafford Loans, and Federal Work-Study. To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), preferably between January 1 - April 15 of the year you plan to enroll. To get started, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If applying for spring 2014, please use FAFSA code: 016619 (NESCom)
If applying for fall 2014 or after, please use FAFSA code: 002043 (Husson University)
Look what’s coming soon!
In the fall of 2014, the New England School of Communications is planning to become a school within Husson University*. We are excited about the new educational opportunities this offers to our campus, while maintaining NESCom’s hands-on, experiential academic programming.
*NESCom is accredited by ACCSC (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges). Final merger is pending approval of the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges