- Tonight from 5:30 to 7:30, all NESCom and Husson Students are invited to Just Desserts in the Campus Center. Presented by President Robert Clark and the Student Life office, Just Desserts is a chance for students to enjoy holiday cheer and yummy desserts.
- Another interesting class exercise from NESCom Entertainment Production
For Brave Williams Event Design class, students were tasked with creating a tableau for a play or event. They could only use props, equipment and scenic items that were available in the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre], and had only three hours to set up the scene and take it down. They chose to do Our Town. The project may appear simple and easy but there proved to be some interesting design challenges. Great job, it looks super!
- Students: Don't shoot the messenger but if you are registered for Spring 2014 classes your bill should be arriving in your mailbox shortly.
If you don't receive it by mid next week, please contact the Financial Aid office.
- Starting tonight at the Gracie Theatre, Husson University Theatre presents The Lion In Winter. Catch a performance tonight, tomorrow and a matinee on Sunday!
Lion In Winter
Husson University Theater's wonderful production of "Lion in Winter" opens Friday December 6th 2013 in the Gracie Theatre. The production has been supported by Husson University, and produced by students from Husson, NESCOM, and The NESCom Entertainment Production program. See attached poster for show details.
- Students: Wondering when your final exams are? Check the complete final exams schedule here
NESCom Fall 2013 Final Exams Schedule
- Husson University Student Activities presents Craig Campbell at the Gracie Theatre on February 15th at 8PM. NESCom and Husson University students get first dibs on tickets this Thursday night at 11:59PM at the Gracie box office! Join the Student Activities crew for Midnight Mania giveaways and fun!
For more info, check out Husson University Student Activities.
Craig Campbell - Fish (Official Music Video)
The official music video for Craig Campbell's new, hit single, "Fish." Featuring World Fishing Network's Mariko Izumi. Follow Craig on Twitter: https://twitt...
- Reminder to all students: Applications for the NESCom scholarships are due by Friday. A few minutes applying could turn into scholarship funds!
To get more information on the scholarships, check your NESCom email.
- More behind the scenes footage from the Tale of the Three Brothers will be coming soon but in the meantime, enjoy this time lapse of shoot #5!
The Tale of the Three Brothers - 5th Shoot Time Lapse
A time lapse video of the 5th shoot for the Tale of the Three Brothers. 2,994 pictures in total, taken in 10-second intervals. 8.3166 hours elapsed total. Th...
- Variety has named NESCom alum Aron Gaudet and his wife Gita Pullapilly as one of this year’s 10 directors to watch!
Variety Announces This Year's 10 Directors to Watch
At a time when many have criticized the entertainment industry for the absence of female directors, it’s worth noting that five of the 11 directors on the list (one entry consists of a pair) are wo...
Campus Safety & SecurityEmergency Notification System
The campus community has an emergency notification system in place: E2Campus. E2Campus will notify you via email or text messaging in the event of a campus-wide emergency. You may register two email addresses and two devices. To register for a free E2Campus account for emergency notifications, visit https://www.e2campus.net/my/husson/
Uniformed security officers respond to emergencies and maintain a regular patrol of the campus property and facilities. The Department of Safety and Security is also responsible for maintaining registrations of vehicles that park on campus.
Campus Vehicle RegistrationAll students are allowed to keep motor vehicles of any kind on campus provided that such vehicles are duly licensed and registered by a state and that the vehicle is registered and issued a parking permit by the school. Parking for resident and commuters is in designated areas.
There is a $50 cost to register a registered vehicle on the college campus. Vehicle registration documentation is required for parking decal. Transfer of decal from vehicle to vehicle is not permitted and may result in parking citations issued to the vehicle or vehicles involved, along with revoking parking privileges.