- Husson University Student Activities presents Craig Campbell at the Gracie Theatre on February 15th at 8PM. NESCom and Husson University students get first dibs on tickets this Thursday night at 11:59PM at the Gracie box office! Join the Student Activities crew for Midnight Mania giveaways and fun!
For more info, check out Husson University Student Activities.
Craig Campbell - Fish (Official Music Video)
The official music video for Craig Campbell's new, hit single, "Fish." Featuring World Fishing Network's Mariko Izumi. Follow Craig on Twitter: https://twitt...
- Reminder to all students: Applications for the NESCom scholarships are due by Friday. A few minutes applying could turn into scholarship funds!
To get more information on the scholarships, check your NESCom email.
- More behind the scenes footage from the Tale of the Three Brothers will be coming soon but in the meantime, enjoy this time lapse of shoot #5!
The Tale of the Three Brothers - 5th Shoot Time Lapse
A time lapse video of the 5th shoot for the Tale of the Three Brothers. 2,994 pictures in total, taken in 10-second intervals. 8.3166 hours elapsed total. Th...
- Variety has named NESCom alum Aron Gaudet and his wife Gita Pullapilly as one of this year’s 10 directors to watch!
Variety Announces This Year's 10 Directors to Watch
At a time when many have criticized the entertainment industry for the absence of female directors, it’s worth noting that five of the 11 directors on the list (one entry consists of a pair) are wo...
- Happy Thanksgiving from the NESCom family to yours.
- As the sun sets on campus, we'd like to wish our Jewish students, faculty and staff a happy Chanukah season.
- Shooting for the Tale of the Three Brothers is over and students are already hard at work on compositing and effects.
- Students of NESCom Entertainment Production and NESCom Live Sound Technology with 80's icon, actress, author and singer Molly Ringwald during her shows at the Gracie Theatre on Saturday.
EP and Live Sound Students with @[104202242955930:274:Molly Ringwald] at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre]. — with Adam C Bates and 11 others.
While NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, Mac OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all NESCom® staff, faculty, and students great Apple bundles at great prices. To start shopping, log into your NESCom Gmail account and click here.
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
The New England School of Communications®