- Students of NESCom Marketing Communications making their Marketing Campaigns class final presentations.
Duska and Coby in the Marketing Communications Campaigns class make a presentation to their client @[498239950214661:274:The King's Daughters Home] today. Their plan included radio PSAs, a poster, a social media editorial calendar, distribution of brochures and TV PSAs made in partnership with the @[228163777239721:274:NESCom Video Production] Video II class.
- More news for Beneath The Harvest Sky. The US rights to the film co-directed by alum Aron Gaudet have been acquired by Tribeca Films.
Tribeca Films Acquires 'Beneath the Harvest Sky' (EXCLUSIVE)
Tribeca Films has acquired U.S. rights to coming-of-age drama "Beneath the Harvest Sky," starring Callan Mcauliffe (“The Great Gatsby”) and Emory Cohen. Produced by Sunny Side Up Films, “Beneath th...
- The NESCom Mobile Productions unit rolled out to cover the Husson University Eagles taking on the Maine Maritime Mariners.
NESCom Mobile Productions: Husson Vs Maine Maritime
The NESCom Mobile Productions unit rolled out to cover the @[123365091054066:274:Husson University] Eagles taking on the Maine Maritime Mariners.
- Tonight from 5:30 to 7:30, all NESCom and Husson Students are invited to Just Desserts in the Campus Center. Presented by President Robert Clark and the Student Life office, Just Desserts is a chance for students to enjoy holiday cheer and yummy desserts.
- Another interesting class exercise from NESCom Entertainment Production
For Brave Williams Event Design class, students were tasked with creating a tableau for a play or event. They could only use props, equipment and scenic items that were available in the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre], and had only three hours to set up the scene and take it down. They chose to do Our Town. The project may appear simple and easy but there proved to be some interesting design challenges. Great job, it looks super!
- Students: Don't shoot the messenger but if you are registered for Spring 2014 classes your bill should be arriving in your mailbox shortly.
If you don't receive it by mid next week, please contact the Financial Aid office.
- Starting tonight at the Gracie Theatre, Husson University Theatre presents The Lion In Winter. Catch a performance tonight, tomorrow and a matinee on Sunday!
Lion In Winter
Husson University Theater's wonderful production of "Lion in Winter" opens Friday December 6th 2013 in the Gracie Theatre. The production has been supported by Husson University, and produced by students from Husson, NESCOM, and The NESCom Entertainment Production program. See attached poster for show details.
- Students: Wondering when your final exams are? Check the complete final exams schedule here
NESCom Fall 2013 Final Exams Schedule
- Husson University Student Activities presents Craig Campbell at the Gracie Theatre on February 15th at 8PM. NESCom and Husson University students get first dibs on tickets this Thursday night at 11:59PM at the Gracie box office! Join the Student Activities crew for Midnight Mania giveaways and fun!
For more info, check out Husson University Student Activities.
Craig Campbell - Fish (Official Music Video)
The official music video for Craig Campbell's new, hit single, "Fish." Featuring World Fishing Network's Mariko Izumi. Follow Craig on Twitter: https://twitt...