- Students: Wondering when your final exams are? Check the complete final exams schedule here
NESCom Fall 2013 Final Exams Schedule
- Husson University Student Activities presents Craig Campbell at the Gracie Theatre on February 15th at 8PM. NESCom and Husson University students get first dibs on tickets this Thursday night at 11:59PM at the Gracie box office! Join the Student Activities crew for Midnight Mania giveaways and fun!
For more info, check out Husson University Student Activities.
Craig Campbell - Fish (Official Music Video)
The official music video for Craig Campbell's new, hit single, "Fish." Featuring World Fishing Network's Mariko Izumi. Follow Craig on Twitter: https://twitt...
- Reminder to all students: Applications for the NESCom scholarships are due by Friday. A few minutes applying could turn into scholarship funds!
To get more information on the scholarships, check your NESCom email.
- More behind the scenes footage from the Tale of the Three Brothers will be coming soon but in the meantime, enjoy this time lapse of shoot #5!
The Tale of the Three Brothers - 5th Shoot Time Lapse
A time lapse video of the 5th shoot for the Tale of the Three Brothers. 2,994 pictures in total, taken in 10-second intervals. 8.3166 hours elapsed total. Th...
- Variety has named NESCom alum Aron Gaudet and his wife Gita Pullapilly as one of this year’s 10 directors to watch!
Variety Announces This Year's 10 Directors to Watch
At a time when many have criticized the entertainment industry for the absence of female directors, it’s worth noting that five of the 11 directors on the list (one entry consists of a pair) are wo...
- Happy Thanksgiving from the NESCom family to yours.
- As the sun sets on campus, we'd like to wish our Jewish students, faculty and staff a happy Chanukah season.
- Shooting for the Tale of the Three Brothers is over and students are already hard at work on compositing and effects.
Students often find that after their aid is applied there is still a balance due on their account. We suggest considering the following options to pay this balance:
1. If your household budget can afford monthly payments NESCom offers a 0% interest/fees payment plan. To determine your payments we simply take your semester balance (listed on your invoice) and divide it by 3 payments. To participate in this plan, fill out the Payment Plan that was included with your invoice and return it with the first payment by the due date listed on the invoice.
2. If you are looking to pay for your semester balance by credit or debit card, NESCom will happily accept Visa and Mastercard. If you would like to be set up on an automatic debit plan, complete the Payment Plan that was included with your invoice and return it to us with a note indicating you would like to have your payments automatically removed from an account. Call us at 1.888.877.1876 when you are ready to have the first payment withdrawn and have your card information ready.
3. Consider a Parent PLUS Loan. It is credit based and a parent borrows, but interest rate on this loan is 7.9%. If a parent applies for the PLUS loan and is declined, the student may be eligible for more Unsubsidized Stafford Loan. If they are approved for the loan, but decide not to borrow, simply notify the Financial Aid Office.
4. There are private loans (also known as alternative loans) that bridge the gap but these kinds of loans should be a last resort option because they generally have variable interest rates that change often and typically have higher interest rates than the Federal Stafford and PLUS loan programs. Borrowing an alternative loan in your Freshman year should be the last option you utilize.