- #tbt NESB newsletter congratulating the class of 1993.
- Some future students joining in on the NESCom fun on Take Your Child To Work Day.
- Please note that tomorrow's presentation by Bob Ludwig of Gateway Mastering has been moved to the Gracie Theatre.
- WE HAVE OUR 10 WINNERS FOR TODAY!
Today's Spring Cleaning T-Shirt Trivia Question:
On which Downtown Bangor street did the New England School of Broadcasting FIRST open up shop?
The first 10 correct answers get a "vintage" NESCom T-Shirt!
- This Friday afternoon we welcome alumnus Aron Gaudent and Gita Pullapilly to Kominsky Auditorium for a free Filmmaking Workshop.
- Tonight, 9PM in the Furman Center at Husson University, SNL cast member Brooks Wheelan. FREE!
Update:Seth and Brooks Wheelan | Saturday Night Live - Yahoo Screen
Seth welcomes Brooks Wheelan, who discusses his various tattoos.
- The Tale of the Three Brothers trailer has passed 75K views!
The Tale of the Three Brothers - OFFICIAL TRAILER
Official trailer for the Tale of the Three Brothers, a short film by the New England School of Communications. Produced by permission from Warner Bros, the f...
- Spring cleaning time!
Let's do some NESCom trivia! The first 10 correct answers will get a T-Shirt from our collection of past NESCom apparel.
Today's question: How many acres is Husson University's Bangor campus?
Correct Answer: 208 acres! Originally 200 acres, Husson added acres when it acquired the President's House and the Quirk House.
To our winners, you may pick up your T-Shirts at the NESCom business office (2nd floor of the Wildey Communication Center or we can mail you shirt.
"Rent-a-Text" Program! Click here for information on renting textbooks from the campus bookstore!
HoursPlease see the bookstore's website at www.husson.bkstr.com for hours of operation.
The Mary McDonald Bookstore is located on the lower level of Peabody Hall across from the security office.
You can purchase books from off the shelf or order books as soon as they appear on our website, www.husson.bkstr.com. The advantage to ordering in advance is that you can lock in orders for used books, which are 25% less than new.
A receipt is required for all returns. The return timeframe for textbooks is extended each semester to correspond with the "add/drop" period.
Additionally, you may sell back your books to the store at any time, however, the best time to sell a book is during or near the week of final exams.
The Husson Bookstore is managed by Follett Higher Education Group which also runs the bookstore website, www.husson.bkstr.com.
To contact the manager:
Husson Bookstore Store Manager
207.947.2270 / 207.941.7114