- Here is a fun look at a summer stock change over between PRIVATE LIVES and AND THEN THERE WERE NONE on a summer evening!
Acadia Rep Puts Up a Set
A summer theater in Maine takes down and puts up sets in 6 hours and 44 minutes of footage, here condensed into 3 minutes. Music: Leroy Anderson's Bugler's H...
- NESCom EP Group Design Presents: Skyfall Red Carpet Event. Student Campus Center. Sunday May 5th.
NESCom EP Group Design Presents: Skyfall Red Carpet Event
NESCom EP Group Design Presents: Skyfall Red Carpet Event. Student Campus Center. Sunday May 5th.
- Skyfall Red Carpet event at the Student Campus Center tonight! Produced by the NESCom EP Group Design class.
- EP got their new Road Hog lighting console today. Students are hoping to get it up and running as soon as possible!
- ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION'S Premiere production in the Gracie Black Box Theatre
ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION'S Premiere production in the Gracie Black Box Theatre
- NESCom EP's Spring 2013 show "Working" in the Gracie Theatre's new Black Box theatre has been a success, both Friday and Saturday night. Last chance to see the amazing performance, Sunday at 2:00pm.
- Join the EP Program this weekend for the premiere production in the new Gracie Black Box Theatre!
WORKING - THE MUSICAL
Based on the book by Studs Terkel - award winning journalist and radio personality
- Tech Week has begun for EP's production of "Working," in the Gracie Theatre's black box theatre. Shows this Friday, Saturday at 7:30pm and Sunday at 2:00pm.
This new degree program is designed to educate students for career opportunities that exist in the many fields of the entertainment industry. The curriculum focuses on professional design, technology and management skills that are needed "behind the scenes", rather than on performance.
Core disciplines associated with theatre and the performing arts are employed by many other communications industries throughout the world. As an example, design and construction techniques used in theatre are employed in everything from trade shows to shopping malls, fashion shows, exhibits and even political rallies.
A variety of entertainment venues require professionals who can design and operate today’s entertainment technologies, as well as manage events and performance facilities. Entertainment Production is a hands-on, industry-wide training program for this exciting and creative field.