- This Friday morning!
- Make sure you make plans to attend our screening of Mayan Blue at the Gracie Theatre on February 20th. A discussion with Director of Photography Todd Eastman will follow the film.
- In the words of Princess Anna of Arendelle, do you want to build a snowman?
- A cold start to the morning but the crew of the Tale of the Three Brothers is heading out for shoot #3!
- Students are working with the RED Epic on the 2nd shoot of the Tale of the Three Brothers today.
- Video students go to great length (and heights) to get the best shots.
Training on the RED EPIC Mysterium-X
- Exciting news for students interest in digital filmmaking and cinematography!
NESCom Blog: Something EPIC this way comes
Over the past 2 years, the Video Production department at the New England School of Communications has developed digital filmmaking courses to meet the needs of both the industry and the interest of the students. With the addition of a new RED Epic Mysterium, these courses are set to take their prod...
Imagine yourself working for one of the top video production companies or television networks in the world. If you are a creative individual who has the determination and work ethic that this industry demands, you’re in the right place! The Video Production Department at NESCom is preparing the next generation of video professionals and digital filmmakers to enter the industry with an advantage noticed by companies like ESPN, Apple, Game Creek Video and Carnival Cruise Lines.
If you are ready for total immersion in a hands-on educational environment that will leave you prepared to be a valued professional the first day on the job, welcome to the Video Production Department at NESCom.
Our program gives you the diverse skills necessary to approach today’s various media platforms with the essential talent to acquire, produce, edit, post, and distribute high definition content at a level for the most demanding client.