- A cold start to the morning but the crew of the Tale of the Three Brothers is heading out for shoot #3!
- Students are working with the RED Epic on the 2nd shoot of the Tale of the Three Brothers today.
- Video students go to great length (and heights) to get the best shots.
Training on the RED EPIC Mysterium-X
- Exciting news for students interest in digital filmmaking and cinematography!
NESCom Blog: Something EPIC this way comes
Over the past 2 years, the Video Production department at the New England School of Communications has developed digital filmmaking courses to meet the needs of both the industry and the interest of the students. With the addition of a new RED Epic Mysterium, these courses are set to take their prod...
NESCom Blog: Video Production Student Wins PORTopera Film Fest 2013
Ellis Ducharme, a junior studying Video Production at the New England School of Communications won 1st place in the PORTopera Film Fest 2013 “The Bohème Inspiration”. The contest, utilizing the written word, music and video was based around taking inspiration from the classic opera La Bohème which r...
- The learning never stops, even for our faculty. Here they are attending a workshop at Maine Media College.
- Thanks to the Husson University Criminal Justice students for washing the Mobile Productions Unit at the car wash fundraiser this afternoon!
Imagine yourself working for one of the top video production companies or television networks in the world. If you are a creative individual who has the determination and work ethic that this industry demands, youâ€™re in the right place! The Video Production Department at NESCom is preparing the next generation of video professionals and digital filmmakers to enter the industry with an advantage noticed by companies like ESPN, Apple, Game Creek Video and Carnival Cruise Lines.
If you are ready for total immersion in a hands-on educational environment that will leave you prepared to be a valued professional the first day on the job, welcome to the Video Production Department at NESCom.
Our program gives you the diverse skills necessary to approach todayâ€™s various media platforms with the essential talent to acquire, produce, edit, post, and distribute high definition content at a level for the most demanding client.