- Google IO 2013.
- Worth noting...
There is now a font made entirely of cats - NBC News.com
Are you a writer? Or maybe just an active Facebook and Twitter-er who misses the good old days of handwritten letters, before digital...
- 8 lbs. of bacon brought, 8 lbs. of bacon consumed (plus extra bacon !!) :: bacon wrapped cheese buiscuts, bacon wrapped sausages, candied bacon, carmelized bacon rolls and bacon wrapped petitie potatos with brown sugar.....
5th Annual NESCom WebMedia FatLuck
8 lbs. of bacon brought, 8 lbs. of bacon consumed (plus extra bacon !!) :: bacon wrapped cheese buiscuts, bacon wrapped sausages, candied bacon, carmelized bacon rolls and bacon wrapped petitie potatos with brown sugar.....
- We need burgers....and buns.
- There is a rumor of candied bacon..... and someone said something about bacon whoopie pies...
- 12 mornings=3 credits!
It's not too late to enroll in Graphic Design for Print I during May term. It will run M-F 9-12:30 from May 13-28. Just contact Anne or Daina to sign up.
- TOMORROW!!! BACON!!! ...and lots of other good stuff to eat. Come on by if you can't bring anything don't let that stop you. But if you can... there is a list on the FB event page.
- TWO DAYS to Fatluck!!! BACON!!!
- NEXT WEEK...it is time to start thinking about copious quantities of our favorite cured culinary comestible.... it is from 1 to 5... stop by for a bit to have some good food and some good laughs... and please RSVP so we can get a potential count!!
Knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, ImageReady, Dreamweaver and dozens of other software applications is required for a career in WebMedia. You'll get to work with these applications and create web sites that will satisfy clients and generate lots of attention. Courses in WebMedia Imaging, Video Production, Web Design, and Digital Photography will give you the technical tools needed for positions as a web designer, multimedia specialist, and web content manager. Channeling your creativity and your imagination on the Web is within your reach.
WebMedia offers you a wide perspective of topics related to website design. They acquire a core understanding of what makes good websites,from visual design, content, structure and navigation, functionality,and interactivity, all from the perspective of a web designer; using industry standard techniques (XHTML and CSS) and tools. The WebMedia concentration is about capturing the viewer's attention. You willcreate interactive web pages for today's consumers. Including graphics,audio, streaming, and photography. Also Students will learn the prosand cons of internet marketing, and learn about a web design projectprocess from initial client interaction through post-launch follow-up.