- "What kind of sorcery illusion lets these two blocks be the same color?"
What kind of sorcery illusion lets these two blocks be the same color?
One is dark, one is light. One is gray, one is white. These are obviously two different blocks with two different colors right? Wrong. The two blocks are the same color. Seriously, they're the same shade...
- I am not sure what the means for MC Squared. ::: An Obituary for the Letter E | Underwire | http://buff.ly/1boeZKz
An Obituary for the Letter E | Underwire | Wired.com
The letter E, the influential vowel and one of the most frequently used letters in the English language, died yesterday. The vowel was 2,800 years old.
- Yep. ::: Hey, Enterprise Developers! Get Agile Or Get Steamrollered – ReadWrite http://buff.ly/1bX3PsF
Hey, Enterprise Developers! Get Agile Or Get Steamrollered
"Waterfall" development barely worked in the old command-and-control world. Let iterative development bloom.
- "Some Fool Threw Away a Hard Drive with $7.5 Million of Bitcoin On It"
Some Fool Threw Away a Hard Drive with $7.5 Million of Bitcoin On It
Ever accidentally lose a dollar? Then you count what's in your war chest, realize it's a dollar short, and kick yourself for being careless? Well, a British IT worker knows what that feels like—except...
- ...and a pretty good frame rate as well..... Chinese Supercomputer Is Still the World's Most Powerful | Wired Enterprise | http://buff.ly/1anDcA9
Chinese Supercomputer Is Still the World's Most Powerful | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
The Chinese supercomputer Tihane-2 till tops the list of the most powerful supercomputers in the world.
- ...likely not unripe for Apple ::Samsung Sells Just 50,000 Smart Watches, Exec Says Product is Unripe - Mac Rumors http://buff.ly/17FKtaj
Samsung Sells Just 50,000 Galaxy Gear Smart Watches, Exec Says Product is Unripe
Samsung's Galaxy Gear has not been selling well, according to a new report from BusinessKorea. First launched in September, the $299 smart...
- Its about time. -- SurveyMonkey Releases Its First Enterprise-Focused Product | TechCrunch http://buff.ly/1gYkq6A
| SurveyMonkey Releases Its First Enterprise-Focused…
SurveyMonkey has been around for more than a decade, and according to CEO Dave Goldberg, it's used by a number of enterprise-sized businesses. Yet the company..
- Smart Dust? -- Qualcomm's Toq Smartwatch Shows Off The Future Of Displays – ReadWrite http://buff.ly/19zypqC
Qualcomm's Toq Smartwatch Shows Off The Future Of Displays
A new display technology makes its debut in Qualcomm's first smartwatch.
- Okay... I can see the merit in most of these but "A customized Mac Pro that is estimated to sell for $40,000 to $60,000" ??
18 of the Best Designs of All Time, Picked by Jony Ive and Marc Newson | Wired Design | Wired.com
Something unsurprising happens when you task two star designers to curate a catalog of their favorite objects: You end up with a collection of ridiculously well-designed products.
Knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, ImageReady, Dreamweaver and dozens of other software applications is required for a career in WebMedia. You'll get to work with these applications and create web sites that will satisfy clients and generate lots of attention. Courses in WebMedia Imaging, Video Production, Web Design, and Digital Photography will give you the technical tools needed for positions as a web designer, multimedia specialist, and web content manager. Channeling your creativity and your imagination on the Web is within your reach.
WebMedia offers you a wide perspective of topics related to website design. They acquire a core understanding of what makes good websites,from visual design, content, structure and navigation, functionality,and interactivity, all from the perspective of a web designer; using industry standard techniques (XHTML and CSS) and tools. The WebMedia concentration is about capturing the viewer's attention. You willcreate interactive web pages for today's consumers. Including graphics,audio, streaming, and photography. Also Students will learn the prosand cons of internet marketing, and learn about a web design projectprocess from initial client interaction through post-launch follow-up.